Several trends are emerging in the exterior cladding or making Facades of modern homes:
1. Natural Materials: The use of natural materials in exterior cladding was on the rise. Materials like wood, stone, and brick offered a timeless and organic aesthetic to modern homes.
2. Metal Cladding: Metal cladding, such as aluminum, copper, or zinc, was becoming increasingly popular. These materials added a sleek and contemporary look to the exterior while providing durability and low maintenance. Aluminium Composite Panels are in rage for making magnificent facades of modern residential structures.
3. Fiber Cement Panels: Fiber cement panels gained popularity due to their versatility, durability, and resistance to fire and insects. These panels came in various textures and finishes, allowing homeowners to achieve different looks, including wood grain or smooth finishes.
4. Composite Cladding: Composite cladding offered a combination of materials, such as wood fibers and recycled plastics. This option provided the appearance of wood with enhanced durability, low maintenance, and resistance to rot and insects.
5. Innovative Materials: Advancements in technology introduced innovative cladding materials, such as high-performance glass panels and translucent polycarbonate panels. These materials allowed for unique design possibilities, increased natural light penetration, and visual interest.
6. Vertical and Geometric Patterns: A shift towards vertical cladding installations and geometric patterns was observed. These design choices added visual interest, created a sense of height, and offered a modern aesthetic.
7. Sustainable and Eco-friendly Options: Increasing awareness of environmental concerns led to a demand for sustainable and eco-friendly cladding materials. Homeowners were considering options like reclaimed wood, recycled materials, and materials with high energy efficiency.
8. Mixed Cladding: Combining different cladding materials on a single facade was gaining popularity. Mixing materials like wood, stone, metal, or fiber cement added depth, texture, and visual contrast to the exterior of modern homes.
It’s essential to consult with architects, designers, or cladding professionals for the most up-to-date information on trends and to determine which brands of cladding material are suitable for your specific location, climate, and architectural style.